Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Highland tea blend and a Lego London Tea Room

This Highland tea blend is one The London Tea Room did exclusively for January. It actually is almost like a tea blend I blended almost a year ago, the only difference is that I used Keemun in my blend and they used a Kenyan tea in theirs.
I am really liking the challenge of writing a poem that accurately describes what I taste in a certain tea. This one is probably my favorite poem so far.



Highland Tea

A background of smoky
and mellow astringency 
neither overpowering
yet not very subtle

What is subtle, though,
is the slight hint of sweetness
and the taste that seems 
almost quite fruity

This tea is quite juicy
and almost is creamy
the right blend of flavors,
it seems the end of my cup
appears way too soon

I decided to write it as a three-verse poem this time.


I built a Lego London Tea Room a couple weeks ago and photographed it just today, I thought I would put the two best photographs on my post. 


How do you like it? I have not gotten out my Legos in about two years, but when I did get them out, this is what I built. This London Tea Room is (hopefully!) not going to be crashed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We (anyone who reads or contributes to this blog) are very glad to hear any comments or questions you may have!

You can comment using a Google+, Blogger, LiveJournal, WordPress, TypePad, AIM, or OpenID account (I do not even know what most of those are!)

If you do not have any of those accounts, you can comment using the Anonymous option, or the Name/URL option.
In case you don't know how to use the Name/URL option, click on it and a small box will pop up, and two smaller boxes will be inside that box. One will say "Name". The other will say "URL". Put your name in the name box, and if you have a blog or website, put the URL to it in the URL box (unless you do not want anyone visiting your site.)