Well, here is what I came up with:
• It wakes me up in the morning and helps me get started on the day
• It gives me something to wash down food with
• If everything seems to be going wrong, a cup or two of tea will put things in perspective
• It keeps me focused
• If I feel as if my day should have ended two hours ago, a cup of tea will make me feel like I can keep going for a couple more hours
• If I need a bit of comfort, a cup of tea will work...that is why whenever you go somewhere bring a to go cup of tea with you if at all possible.
• Plus, it just tastes good, is rather addictive, and has many health benifits (although that is not the reason I drink tea)
And apparently, drinking over a gallon of tea in a day does not harm you, because I have done that several times.
Also here is a tea for any readers I might have to try: Fragrant Sprout, it is a tasty yellow tea that you can brew many times (which is always a plus, right?).